Saturday, 28 January 2012

Finished path

Managed to get the path finished off though we didn't get to the plot till gone 3pm and there wasn't much sun left so it was a bit chilly.
We used up one of the bags of bark chips which was left over from last year. It had turned into a snail farm with loads of different sizes hibernating huddled together - we put them all over the hedge.
It's fairly level and reasonably straight apart from the one really obvious bulge - well, the plank was warped, not our fault :-)
The path doesn't actually go to the end of plot 8A - that is intentional. We're going to plant some Leonaris flowers (orange) in the corner.

I need to start moving the raspberries to the other corner so we can finally dig out the area where we move them from. We inherited the raspberries so that section of 8A has never been dug by us and there are quite a few docks and other weeds that pop up each year.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort (surprising how warm this type of work keeps you even when its chilly)


Anyone can place a comment on my blog. All comments are moderated though! Thank you for your interest.