Wednesday 5 June 2013

More sunshine and sitting

Here's a photo of the plots from the other angle. I love these overheads shots - taken by putting the camera on timer and attaching it to the end of an 8-ft bamboo cane! It's a bit hit&miss, sometimes the photos line up, but there are also a lot at very jaunty angles :-) I'm taking a few around the site and adding to our Facebook page to show off all the hard work of the plotholders.
It was another scorcher today. Jamie mowed the grass around our plots while I mixed up the remainder of the manure which we collected and it's now bagged up for when we need it.
We spent most of our time on the site today working on the new HAHA plot. We've moved it to a1-pole plot near the communal area. We cleared a lot of the weeds but have a long way to go yet....

We also spent a lot of time chatting - lucky our actual plots aren't by a communal seat otherwise we'd never get anything done!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try some aerial shots but I'm not sure I dare tie the camera to a bamboo cane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a mini tripod attached to the cane with cable ties so it's very secure.

    ReplyDelete

If you visit, please leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you. Thank you for your interest.
Belinda