We were working on the HAHA Plot all day. It was meant to be 'unusual vegetables - the kinds the supermarkets don't sell' but it's getting less unusual as the weeks have moved on!
- Uchiki Kuri - onion squash
- Golden Hubbard - Winter squash (donated by Liz & Ken)
- Jack-be-Little - small pumpkins
- Floridor Yellow - round yellow courgette
- Purple Haze - purple carrots
- Globe Artichoke (donated by Jonathan)
Hungerford Food Festival so hopefully we'll have something to show on our stall or at least to share with other plotholders.
Unfortunately I jumped the gun and in fact there were only 4 tiny spuds :-( So, Jamie pulled a plant on one of the vacant plots - these had been in the ground for over a year but look pretty good, so we will have dinner tonight after all :-)